OT I got a new puppy !!

althea2you

awww, he is beautiful!!! he does have weim characteristics!! so cool! sorry about Jazzy... thats sad.. how old was she?

dobejazz

awww, he is beautiful!!! he does have weim characteristics!! so cool! sorry about Jazzy... thats sad.. how old was she?

Thanks - hopefully someday you can meet him since you are local

Jazz was 12 if not older I got her in 1998 and she was around 2 best we could tell

dobejazz

that's it! he does look like a weimaraner!!

Looks like he and Violet have taken to each other!!!

LOL he has the yellowish weim eyes thats for sure - He is an absoulute doll with Violet takes treats gently and everything - I printed a picture of him for her she takes it everywhere

althea2you

awww! thats too cute!!! do you have a fenced yard? maybe i can bring Pru over when i come to get some GSP!!! lol.. my nano took a very tiny dive in the params area, so i have to clear that up before i put anything else in...so the pups can meet also!! here is a pic of my girl....

pru.jpg

dobejazz

awww! thats too cute!!! do you have a fenced yard? maybe i can bring Pru over when i come to get some GSP!!! lol.. my nano took a very tiny dive in the params area, so i have to clear that up before i put anything else in...so the pups can meet also!! here is a pic of my girl....

pru.jpg

aww she is pretty - the yard is almost fenced hopefully by this weekend