OT: How's the weather?

sambrinar

Hot, humid, go figure, nothing new, in the 90's humidity in the 40's. Have fun Craig SPF 5000, no melanoma for you ;)

thelastmucci

Ugh...it's been raining all day today which wouldn't be a bad thing..honestly I kinda like the rain. But the humidity is literally at 100%...very unconformable. The temp is saying 68 but it feels like 80...had the windows open in the house for a while and the glass started to steam...I promptly closed them.

BoomerD

We're back to the upper 90's to around 100. It was supposed to be 103 for tomorrow and Saturday, but it looks like they've downgraded that to "only" 99...boy am I relieved!

fatman

Has been struck by the ban stick
I can put on more clothes when it is cold, you all just get to suffer when it gets hot. After all one can only take so many clothes off and still stay out of jail. It was 68 degrees and partly cloudy today. But gasoline was $4.56 a gallon in town, and up to $8.85 a gallon out in the villages. The state gives us a dividend ever year but charges our local refineries OPEC prices for crude oil. Go figure.

SJS

It's really summer cause I haven't noticed how hot it has been!! Takes me a few weeks of HOT to get used to it. It has been very nice, clear sunny and hot.

dianezoo

It's 105, and 40% humd. just ugh, the sky is nice and bright though.
Hope you stayed out of the hurricane Becky. Gas was 3.87 so I guess I cant complain after see what Fatman said they have in rural areas of Alaska. No wonder they use dog sleds!!

rlcline76

The hurricane crap is just getting started one county east of here. Winds are picking up and it is cloudy, but it has been cloudy for a couple of weeks.

sambrinar

Usually when Texas gets hit with the hurricane, we as well as Tucson get the leftovers, I enjoy that, just sorry that people suffer for it.

Very nice out now, low 80's, nice breeze, humidity is about 47%, that humidity is nice when the sun is down!!
Hmmm I just looked and we are under a flood warning all weekend, should be exciting ;)