OT: How's the weather?

rlcline76

OK, I am new here, but I feel just comfortable enough to start my first OT thread. My little group has been emailing each other with their weather reports. Seems to me we miss the thread at the old site.

Last night we had rain in the desert. Got a cold front coming out of the north. We had been having 70s and 80s...today just the 40s. Heater is back on!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Re: How's the weather?

Here in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina it's an AMAZING day! Blue-bird clear skies... slight breeze and a balmy 36 degrees.

:)

Stacef

Yesterday in the tri-state area (IL, WI, IA) it was PERFECT out, ice all melting, perfect to chip off, no more salt! The sun was beaming. :snshne: it was 52!!! here. Then today, I wake up.. and there's about 2 inches of snow on the ground, on top of the foot and didn't melt yesterday. :cursin: Whoever made mother nature mad..needs to stop! We do deserve a spring eventually!!

Stacef

Oh yes, and I missed this thread very much, but didn't know it! Thanks Becky :)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF

Chapel Hill forcast for today is SUNNY and a high of 68 deg!! :dance: :bounce:

BarbMazz

Cleveland Ohio (lucky me? :ponder2: ) it's a beautiful, sunny, breezy 59 degrees already!

However, in true Cleveland fashion there is a winter storm warning in effect for tonight! I guess we're supposed to get some ice turning to snow overnight, so it'll be back to the usual gray and gloomy sky I'm so used to.

SJS

Beautiful in Southern California - was really windy last night, but today should be clear and sunny, probably in the 70's... It's 62 now...

Missed this thread, this is our way of saying good morning to each other...

thelastmucci

Here in the Northeast it's not really sunny but it is a nice 43 out...snow/slush is melting....expected to have heavy rainfall tue. night into wed.

dfurbee

:snshne: Here in dreary WV, the sun was bright, sky blue, and was 71 deg. when I was washing the car :dance: Tomorrow will be a suprise, cause you never know here.

lcstorc

When I woke up this morning it was 68 with a projected 81. Current temp is 37 with a high of 40 is the projected high.

glampka

63 yesterday. Today low 30s - tonight 1/2 to 1 inch of ice - should be an interesting day tomorrow.

BarbMazz

Got up to 68 here yesterday! This morning it's 33 and we have a 1/4in of ice coating everything. It's supposed to be a confused weather day, mingling snow, rain, sleet, ice throughout the day. Back to basic Cleveland GRAY.

Frankie

RS STAFF

Rain and near 80 today. Considering what i am use to, I'll take it!

BoomerD

Temps are running at about our seasonal norms here...highs in the upper 60's. Testerday it was 72. My lilacs are budding and about to set blossoms.