37 KB · Views: 15
  • Saltwater tank 005.jpg
    Saltwater tank 005.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Saltwater tank 006.jpg
    Saltwater tank 006.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 15

sambrinar

As bad as that looked, it did squat. just blew dirt, mountain hogged it all. Diane did it make it to you??

currently

74°F
Feels like: 74°F
Barometer: 29.9 in
Dewpoint: 65°
Humidity: 73%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 0 mph
Sunrise: 5:25 AM
Sunset: 7:24 PM
UV Index: 1 Low

BoomerD

We've ended up with some of the surplus from your monsoons. No rain (yet) but lots of clouds and cooler weather. Yesterday is the first day in weeks we haven't had to run the A/C. (but we should have...got to 81 in the house. <sweat>)
This morning, it was in the mid-50's when I got up, and it's still only in the low 60's...feels GREAT to me.

dianezoo

It was 94 today, but oh the clouds were magnificint (dont see many like these often in these parts) Every type of cloud you can imagine was up there today. must have had some strange currents. Anyway I golfed and did terrible. This evening were getting a lightening show, no rain so far just a light show, the air smells like dirt.

dfurbee

At our vacation home on the beach, we are having a thunderstorm. It has been very hot and humid. Lots of lightning with this one (EEEK)

sambrinar

Hot humid, partly cloudy, temp 84, with 51% humidity. supposed to rain again tonight, we'll see our weather people aren't the best

thelastmucci

AWESOME show of force by mother nature here. The skies became black as night and then the downpour commenced. Wicked Lighting and Massive thunder booms...even lost power for a seconds (while I was on the phone making a long distance call mind you)