OT: How's the weather?

dianezoo

Same weather here as brenda, only a few degrees more. The cloud cover made it possible for me to get ALL my yeard work done, mow, pulled weeds raked pine needles and picked up a 55 gal drum worth of pine cones from the last storm. I cooled off inside and drank Ice coffee, now Im heading to the fish store to reward myself.

sambrinar

i miss Az.....i would trade heat for humidity any day!!!!!

You can keep your humidity. I'll keep our heat!!!! oven vs sauna. OVEN!!!!!! :flaming:

Diane, that's why I like it here, we are always a few degrees cooler. Makes a difference :D our lizards only wear socks, not potholders

Actually I just came in from outside, really nice now cooled down to about 85ish, quite windy and sprinkling.

BoomerD

Becky...make up your mind. Just the other day, you were HOPING for rain...

Sheesh...yer acting just like a grrrrl. :dunce:

dianezoo

Witfull - big difference between NJ and AZ. I agree I'll take the heat.
and if it's too bad, I can always head upnorth where as Brenda said a few degrees cooler. Never to Lk Havasu, thats HOTTER yet. (Needles Ca is also pretty bad).
It rained last night must have been a quiet spinkle no thunder storms.A nice breeze today.

Craig Manoukian

109 yestrday in LV.

Cloudy this AM all the way from LV to the 15/210 interchange. Sunny until I hit the marine layer here in the Marina.

lcstorc

The only time I was in Phoenix when I stepped outside it felt like I was in a hair dryer. Then I brought the rain. (At least that's what the locals said.) It rained 3 out of the 5 days I was there. Really Really nasty storms.
Here it is always hot and humid. You kind of get used to it.

dianezoo

I can't complain about humidity can I. I went to Key West to visit family members who moved there and remember how large the bugs were. And I got the worst sun burn of my life not wanting to come out of the pool.

rlcline76

The sun ain't fabulous over here. Between the humidity and the intense sun baking everything it has me feeling like crap.

sambrinar

Oh how true that is Wit!!. storm rolling in (i love the monsoon, seriously) which always cools us down about 10 degrees minimum, but increases the humidity. Currently

88°F
Feels like: 88°F

Barometer: 29.9 in (falling)
Dewpoint: 61°
Humidity: 40%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 6 mph WNW

Witfull

I LOVE MONSOON SEASON......best lightning ever!!!!!

Monsoon warning,,,,lets party,,,nature is providing the fireworks!!!