OT: How's the weather?

rlcline76

We had a nasty storm hit yesterday. It hit quickly. I was expecting more rain out of it, but we got mostly rain and dust. I had to hurry up and stake down some stuff if the backyard. I got nailed with the edge of a sandbox lid, cut my ankle. The worst was the blowing dust and sand scratching up my skin and eyes. I am still getting the dust out of the nooks and crannies.

sambrinar

Hope you ankle is OK Becky. OUCH

Clear skies, temp 78 degress at 0800. humidity 39 %. supposed to rain tonight. I think they use that weather stone that gsellers posted on another thread!!

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
Sunrise:4:01 am
Sunset:11:50 pm
That is 4 hours 11 minutes of night time. (Summer Time) :thumbup:

Projected Temps for Tomorrow: High: 58° Low: 48°

So i have always wanted to ask....You guys must have some REALLY REALLY DARK WINDOW TREATMENTS, right? for the sun in the daytime.

dianezoo

Clouds rolled in, I think Brenda's weather is comming this way. Not supposed to have rain yet. Im going to get my care washed at the Hi school spirline fund raiser...that means it will rain.

rlcline76

The skies were looking bad for awhile today. I am surprised we didn't get hit. Most of it hit New Mexico. We still have a chance of an evening shower.

I've been up since way too early this morning, I actually took a short nap this evening, which is rare.

sambrinar

Clouds rolled in, I think Brenda's weather is comming this way. Not supposed to have rain yet. Im going to get my care washed at the Hi school spirline fund raiser...that means it will rain.

Well hopefully you get the rain, it just made noise and took off. disappointing. Oh well, maybe tomorrow

dianezoo

Hi Niki, fans works for both you and the MH, but the evap will be higher.
good luck cooling down. If our power ever goes out here my reefs are toast.

fatman

Has been struck by the ban stick
APS battery back up and computer box fans an airpump and a few airstones have saved a lot of coral for me over the years.

thelastmucci

an awesome show of mother nature tonight here in RI...was lighting like a son of a you know what....for about 15 minutes and I figured heat lightning. Then all heck broke lose..winds torrential rain everything. But its just muggy as anything out right now.

sambrinar

not to bad for almost 9 am. 81 degrees, partly cloudy, humidity 46 % (that can go). supposed to rain tonight, we'll see

dianezoo

I just came in from mowing lawn (we have a small section of it) and at first I thought this is not bad 94, I the humidity is more like swampland.(I could handle it better if I was golfing maybe. I'm doing indoor projects today. Looks like rain the sky is very overcast.

BoomerD

Well, this is just getting boring...temps in the mid-90's predicted for the next week. What I wouldn't give for some thundershowers and rain...

rlcline76

I just came in from mowing lawn (we have a small section of it) and at first I thought this is not bad 94, I the humidity is more like swampland.(I could handle it better if I was golfing maybe. I'm doing indoor projects today. Looks like rain the sky is very overcast.

It would be great here...84 degrees...but the humidity made me sick this morning. That is in the 50s. I feel like a complete wuss, being where I am from.