OT: How's the weather?

sambrinar

94 degrees, muggy 36% humidity, Not sure what happend to the "dry heat", granted not as bad as you easterners and midwesterners!!!!!!!!!

rlcline76

94 degrees, muggy 36% humidity, Not sure what happend to the "dry heat", granted not as bad as you easterners and midwesterners!!!!!!!!!

I'm from Illinois on a good day, I know humidity well. I have become too acclimated to this place. The humidy hits 20% and I start complaining that it is sticky. I feel like such a wuss. I don't think the humidity ever gets that low back home.

sambrinar

Yep we went back east to Pa, one summer when I was a kid. OMG, it was over 4th of July, 90 degrees with at least 70-80% humidity. Never dried off!! I never knew what it meant "dry heat" until then. definately have a new appreciation for it now!!!

msbdiving

Mooch, glad your dad got to have that top of the world feeling. Hope the stress test comes out ok. Hang in there and don't let the VA screw you guys over.

Becky, how dare you run out on a day such as this. What's next, no coffee in the house? Someone needs to get on the ball with shopping.

dianezoo

It's hot and the humdity 20% OK, Im a humid wuss too. It's hot got thunder and lightening No rain. Just after we got out of the pool last night and had a nice bbq, since hambuarger was recalled (again) we had brats and beer. Yea.
There were still fireworks but only at a few designated areas yet the yahoos around the neighborhoods were blasting away....Fire danger EXTREME. idiots.
Today I dont see any clouds humid yess 110 probably. Gonna go shopping at the LFS for a new water test kit. I think my reagents are too old. I feel water chagnes comming on...

thelastmucci

It's 68 here with 91% humid. Very sticky indeed. No sun though..kinda just a hang around and do nothing day. Becky I did put the refugium mud in last night I haven't turned the tank on yet to see how much is going to come up but I put the whole bag in. Should be interesting...maybe I'll go to a LFS and get some refugium rock.

rlcline76

Mike Mike Mike...gave up, stayed sober.
Someone lit fireworks around 11, right up the street. Was pretty quick so they could get back in before the MPs showed up. They spent considerable money on their crap.
Mucci, that is good news always good to hear of progress.
Went to the zoo today. Happy to be home and out of the sun.

glampka

Another wonderful day on tap! Sunny with a high in the mid 80s! Day will be spent - where else but on the water!!
:snshne: :whstlr: :snshne: :whstlr: :snshne: :whstlr:

fatman

Has been struck by the ban stick
I am hoping for weather in the 60's today, as I am mowing the grass on the local cemetary's indigent Veteran's graves today. Huge number of veterans born near by year of birth in that cemetary, and I am only 54 years old.

Craig Manoukian

I am hoping for weather in the 60's today, as I am mowing the grass on the local cemetary's indigent Veteran's graves today. Huge number of veterans born near by year of birth in that cemetary, and I am only 54 years old.

What a wonderful thing you're doing for the vets! It's sobering when we realize what others have scarificed for our freedom, especially on a 4th of July weekend. It all started with the patriots and Continental Army in 1776!

thelastmucci

nice warm day here in RI. 77 and very little breeze...the differerence being that there is not too much humidity. Craig by the way I couldn't see that picture either..just thought you should know.

sambrinar

warm, muggy here in Safford, AZ currently 71 with 81% humidity supposed to get up to 81 (can't wait for that), started raining about 6:00 last night stopped this morning. LOVE it, ohhh sorry LOCE it, just wish it would stay 71

BoomerD

It's gonna be butt-scorching hot here in NorCal this week. Temps are predicted to top 105 everyday after tomorrow.

Ah well, there goes the low electric bill...again.

BoomerD

Well, the weather people upped their predictions for the week to 111-112. Sounds like a great time to be vacationing somewhere like Iceland or Greenland...or Siberia.