OT: How's the weather?

sambrinar

I dont have to drive wearing pot holders today

I hear you there :LOL: amazing how hot the car gets huh. well the stupid sun came out and started cooking everything about noon. now it is 83 degrees with 47% humidity, and a flash flood watch??? believe that when I see it.

thelastmucci

perfectly dark here right now...the windows are open and I'm kinda enjoying the sounds of the tank. Thanks go to Stace and Becky for cheering me up today and making me get off my keister. Also went over paretns...much better now. Doing an ammonia check right now..

thelastmucci

thanks craig....80 degrees today and I'm actually up before Noon (got up at 1100) read a ton last night at PH and Alkalinity. I'm going to the LFS to get all my levels checked and to make sure my test kit is good. Then it's off to Petsmart to buy some fud for the geckos. Busy day ahead of me.

Octoman

Nice day here today, for now...

We've been getting regular nasty storms down here.

A tree came down across the street from our house a few weeks ago (it didn't fall until the day after the storm...)

837f5452.jpg

And this is the same street a week ago after a 45 minute HEAVY rain...

flood.jpg

This is Abercorn, right around the corner from our house...

abercorn.jpg

rlcline76

No rain here for the last few days. Still feels steamy. I am going to take the opportunity to cut the grass tonight after supper.

BoomerD

Wow Mark...things sure are green! :D

Send some-o-that rain our way will ya? We're burnin up here in Kahleeforneeya. (literally)