OT: Hey RS... I'm Back!

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Hi Everyone! I'm Back!

Sorry I've been away for so long... I've had a lot going on in my life with my Mom's health recently.

She's been having a rough time the past several months, and I've been busy tending to her needs. Thank you for all the concern and messages you guys have sent. I feel bad that I haven't responded sooner... but here I am!

I'm looking forward to catching up with you guys and gals here on RS.:jfkjr:

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Thanks all!

Thank God my mom is doing better... :snshne:

I'll tell you...You know you've been away from RS for a while when you have to think hard on how to post a picture...:yup:

boozeman

:bugout: welcome back to the land of the living...I thought you drove past a grassy knoll or something :D

damn good to see ya !!!!

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Boozeman and Squatch...

7-whassup_bud.jpg

Now if we can only figure out....

jfk-1.jpg

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
dude, weclome back, i know what your going though. if you need moral support, im here.

Thanks Witty... Just hanging out here with you guys helps ease the stress. You realize it the most when you go away for a while!

Nice to be back...:whstlr:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
It's good to see you back. You've been missed and SEVERAL have inquired about you lately!!

Best wishes for you and your dear Mother!!

God Speed.

Allen :)

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Welcome back JFK_Jr you have been missed !
Now go update your tank thread will ya...:lol:

PS Glad to hear your mom is doing better !

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Glad to hear mom is improving and glad you are back with us. Ypu were missed.

Thanks Lynn!!!

I've thought about you often... one of my colleagues at work set up a pony tank and I reffered him to your thread.

Love those ponies!!!

a4310.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
Welcome back dude! :D
I just checked my email and saw you pmed me and had to stop paper work and check in to see if it was real! Missed you man. I will keep your mom in my prayers. Glad to read she is doing better!