OT Gas Prices in your area?

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
piggy bank

My piggy bank after filling up with gas....

Attachments

• piggy bank.jpg
    piggy bank.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 36

niagara135

Around Buffalo, NY there are high prices of $3.39 and low prices of $2.69 on the indian reservations. I haven't rode the motorcycle because of the chilly mornings, but it looks like I may have to quit being a wimp and use it more for daily commuting.

Newt

Here in the good ol SE Minnesota prices are around $2.99 but I've heard of them higher in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.

Gina

RS STAFF
Today, there was a rumor going around that the stations were going to close until Tuesday. When I left work at about 3:30 almost every gas station had an umbelievable line! Some of the stations really jacked their prices up too! One station had I think Octaine (?) at $7.01 per gallon!

The news channels came on at 4 trying to tell everyone it was just a rumor!

This whole gas thing is getting out of hand!!!!!!!

Woodstock, my piggy bank looks like that and I haven't even had to fill up yet! Still have a little over 1/4 tank. I just find it hard right now to pull in and get gas even though everyday I see it go higher and higher!

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I'm liking this 18g tank and 22-24mpg thing, I went about 100 mi and have just over 3/4 tank left. Before it was 200 mi on a 14g tank.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
3.19 regular
3.59 premium

These prices are all a big game to scam people. There is no oil shortage or refinery problems.