OT- drive carefully

Witfull

for all those driving off to friends and family please take time to get there safely. buckle up, be aware of the others that arent being safe, and take breaks so you dont get white line fever. remember the saying take five to stay alive.

have a safe and happy one,,,this have been a public sevice announcement from the LEO's of RS. (Me & Maxx)

Maxx

I know the temptation to "get there" can be overwhelming, just remember, what ever rush your in, isnt worth getting into an accident.
Drive slow, be safe, and (try to) enjoy the time with your families and loved ones.
Happy Holidays everyone.
Nick

Curtswearing

Hear, Hear!!!

We just got our first snow of the season here in St. Louis and people were being idiots. They would speed up to 70 MPH and brake to 10 MPH. It took me an hour and a half to get to a clients' office that is only 40 minutes away.

Going at a reasonable steady speed in the snow would definately prevent accidents.

While we are discussing Thanksgiving, even if one of your family members might have angered you this year, be thankful you are alive and so are they and just let bygones be bygones.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I successfully completed my 10 hour drive from NC to Fla yesterday morning!! One of my favorite sayings while I am in the car is "Be my Guest" to every speed demon with an attitude! It definately helps candy coat any foul mood or road rage feelings. :D

Gina

RS STAFF
Humm...I'll have to start saying that when someone acts like that around me as I drive through rush hour traffic everyday! You never know it just might help my mood!