OK....I'm bored today...so here's some pics... :D

Emg

I usually find myself playing around with the camera during any down time I get......and it's just plain enjoyable and relaxing to do the whole photoshop resize/upload/post thing.....if anyone else feels the same way and wants to post any pics on this thread, go right ahead...I'd LOVE to see em ! :)

DSC04859-web.jpg

DSC04796-web.jpg

DSC04871-web.jpg

DSC04889-web.jpg

DSC04891-web.jpg

DSC04934-web.jpg

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
go back to work ya bum! Thats really pretty, really! a nice healthy looking tank, congrats and I hope you get enough time off to enjoy it lol.

Emg

Anselth, That's a type of macro algae, caulerpa prolifera..... The clowns like it too....lol

Haha Sasquatch...I have the next full week off...school April vacation......so LOTS of time for viewing and enjoying...not only my marine hobby...but my other preoccupation as well !

fiddleandbowpic.jpg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Beautiful pics :thumbup: and your reef georgeous! Thanks for sharing :) How about sharing some of your music??

funkpolice

I really like the overall look of your tank. The colors really stand out. I also like those dark zoas, are they black? If you're ever cutting them up, let me know.
bill

Emg

Thanks for the comments. I rather like a "cove" look to the "wall of rock" effect. Those zoas are a dark purple color.....very nice.
I also have some metalic pink zoas.....

DSC03906600.jpg

And these polythoas, which show a deep flourescent Irish green under actinics...

DSC04451-web.jpg

Emg

Thanks Frankie, it's a very old gent given to me by a friend. Wonderful tone, totally wasted on me at this point, but I'm blessed to have it.......

vdituri

Cool pics!
Is that first one a candy cane?
If it is I've never seen feeding tentacles that long. wowsers.

Emg

Lol....thanks Ken, I love taking them and sharing so I'm sure you'll see more.

Vdituri....yeah, that's a candy cane. :)

Emg

BRAVO Tipp.......I'm matched, bested even !! ....love those red zoas !

Nice grouping !....:thumbup:

Anyone else is certainly welcome to post pics here and show us what you have in your tanks. I love to see other's setups and critters. ;)

Emg

DSC04915-web.jpg

DSC05041-web.jpg

I know where they got the inspiration for the creature from the black lagoon.....lol.....
creature-from-the-black-lag.jpg

Emg

He's my best subject. The only fish in the tank that will sit still and let me photograph him. I have a folder FULL of pics of that guy ! :rolleyes:

Emg

I've never counted........you surely don't want me to post them ALL ! lol

Ok....here's one more....

DSC04550-web.jpg