October 2010 POTM Contest!

SecretAgent

No idea what this is, other than a snail out of its shell....looked pretty freaky and spooky to me

SnailOutOfShell.jpg

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
can i ask what qualifies as a creature?

Really anything that could be considered a predator, think Halloween and if it fits the bill post it, we're not gonna pick this apart if you got something that looks cool and is a predator be it nem, fish, other inverts post it :D Lets try to keep the theme but if you got something that is questionable post it anyways, we're not gonna complain this is just for fun if it's cute or pretty don't though :D

This little monster is now in the sump .. as i moved left and right it would mark me and when i put my finger up to the glass it attempt to nip me... scary crab but kinda cool -)

scarycrab.jpg

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Silver you want to win this contest with a scary pic, you need to post a few shots of that paint job in your kitchen :eek: , absolutely horrifying :D "JUST KIDDING" :D great shot on the crab.

Time to update that tank journal again, it's been like two weeks. Lol

cbrownfish

Thanks. It was right on the surface of the water at the top of the tank when I took that shot. Kinda breaking the surface.

clownsrule

I love the pic of the urchin, that is soooo cool!! :D

if i entered it actually would be of a massive bristleworm :D cus all my fish are cute :D

PIMPALA

I have this Christmas tree favia, that has some type of worm encrusted on top... the worm spits out a web all the time... but the "spooky" thing, is that the top of the worm hole looks like an eye. and no matter where you move, the eye FOLLOWS you!! lol

2wf03yu.jpg

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I have this Christmas tree favia, that has some type of worm encrusted on top... the worm spits out a web all the time... but the "spooky" thing, is that the top of the worm hole looks like an eye. and no matter where you move, the eye FOLLOWS you!! lol

2wf03yu.jpg

Very nice! :D