Nudi ID...

pmac90

Well, if it's possible from my discription. I couldn't get a good pic! From the glass he looks like a snail with a "vacuum cleaner" coming from the top eating algea. The back... light tan with white marks on the lower part and it looks like he has a back back (the siphon cleaner comes from that) that is darker green with white.... also, almost looks like he has algea on him.

i'll try for a good pic

thanks
Pete

pmac90

I hear ya Cougra... he is MIA at the moment but i will try again when i see the little bugger! he is about the size of a quarter ... also, had long, thin antenna.

Pete

reefjitsu

Does it look like this?
stomatella.jpg

lcstorc

regardless, what is that reefjitsu? or anybody. I have what is in your pic in my tank. Good, bad, indifferent?
Thanks
Peace
Lynn

pmac90

I would have to say that is a BINGO, Reefjitsu! I wish i didn't get rid of the other one i saw ... had one of them moments of reading bad hitchhiker post flash in my head!! hehe but i figured when i read one of boomers post on another nudi thread that it wasn't a nudi because he said they don't eat algae. so, i figured this one was ok suckin' on the glass ... didn't freak out!
thanks everyone!

Pete