November '06 Photo Contest~

lcstorc

Well looks like I am searching through old pics this weekend.
With that as a prize I have to at least try. :)

Vanquish

Re: November's Prize

Woodstock said:
This month's prize will be provided by Premium Aquatics . They are donating a Reef Fanatic PH Monitor!!
thumb.gif

CT_RFPM.jpg

Awesome!! Now where can I find an anemone?!?!!

olivert00

This guy came with my new tank, my first pics. He keeps moving around so it is hard to take pics. Not entering this one but wanted to post one so everyone can see. When he is facing me I will try again.
Thanks
Debbie
P.S. The new tank which is still in the garage...:away:

Attachments

• RBTA1.jpg
    RBTA1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 72

cioutlaw

DSC01550.JPG

I think this picture is pretty cool but can someone tell me what camera setting I need to change when taking pics with just the actinic lights on?

cioutlaw

Woodstock said:
Cioutlaw, you will need to adjust the white balance setting. Cool picture!

Thanks Woodstock, I bought a real nice digi camera thinking it would just take real nice pictures on its own...lil did i know it would just complicate things with ALL the settings I know nothing about. Maybe I should sign up for a photography class at the local JC.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
When I first got my Nikon 995, I had to learn one or two settings at a time... now I have a few favorite combination that I use all the time. I should learn more settings... :rolleyes:

I think a photography class is great idea!

pmac90

well, here's my man eating Rock anemone I'll be taking more pictures of later to get a good one... be afraid - be very afraid!!
tankpics_anemone.jpg