Not for the light hearted!!

TDEVIL

not tearing eye. just a soaked keyboard

:drooool: :drooool: :drooool: :drooool:

Jay

Vanquish

:D :D :D I cant look at the thread for too long too... makes me wanna re-do my tank all over again!!! I feel like I can go out robbing tanks!!

Vanquish

Glad everyone like the pics... :D to be honest, looking at the photos is really a humbling experience... those tanks are really so nice!!! I dun even think I come close... :D

boozeman

My favorite tank has always been ..post #33, as far as I know that is the only picture in existence of that tank...I have been all over the web and never have I seen anyone fess up to being the owner of it...other than the fact that it is in Japan, nothing else is known.

SueT

these are some of the most incredible pics of reef tanks. The sad thing is so many are not up any longer. Still their beautiful to look at and remember..

Thanks Vanquish

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Vanquish.waa! sangat cantik leh !!! you guys make this look so easy,I only visit your site 2 times a week other wise I get upset lol. Steve

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
boozeman said:
My favorite tank has always been ..post #33, as far as I know that is the only picture in existence of that tank...I have been all over the web and never have I seen anyone fess up to being the owner of it...other than the fact that it is in Japan, nothing else is known.

From what I've read the tank is actually in a public aquarium and has a direct connection to the ocean and it certainly is also my alltime favorite !

Vanquish

sasquatch said:
Vanquish.waa! sangat cantik leh !!! you guys make this look so easy,I only visit your site 2 times a week other wise I get upset lol. Steve

Oh my... please let me know what we're doing badly and I'll try to improve on that! :D :D

Vanquish

Craig Manoukian said:
I've seen some of those tanks before. What great examples of what is possible, eh?

Makes me feel that I got so much more to learn!!! Man, running some of those tanks is really not easy!! :D