New Tank Underway

mane3215

Been a little while since I posted an update. Things havent moved at all unfortunately. The darn real estate market wont give me a minute of time! I did just order some new toys though. They will be here in 3 weeks:

dial6jhrsmop.jpg

cadsclearopt.jpg

Hopefully the Bubble King 300 will be on this shipment and I will have that as well. I will take pics when all these goodies arrive!

mane3215

Another piece to the puzzle arrived today =). Pics cannot show how large this thing is. I have seen about a 1000 of them, and now even my pics dont show! Its just HUGE! It dwarfs any piece of aquarium equipment I have seen.

IMG_8393.sized.jpg

TDEVIL

nice, indeed

what made you decide on the OM units and not a motorized ball valve, not that there is anything wrong w/ OM's, the only thing i have heard is that they switch to fast between the ports, but most people dont mind

you going to try zeovite? :D

im diggin the CADS and the dailyseas unit, keep me/us upto date w/ those

Jay

Kensn

Not that this is a way to measure the water your draining, but if you put a Tee in the drain line from the overflow, and 2 valves after it, one on the return, and one on the out of the Tee, you could shut off return pump, close vale on the return line, open valve on tee, and drain all the water that will siphon down the drain. Should be a pretty consistent amount, but will it be enouh for your water change. I have mine set up this way on my 90, and with my plumbing I get about 10 gallons.