New Salt Water Fish tank

Saltwaterjenn

Hi Everyone, I have a 75gal Fish tank, It's been running for 3 weeks now, I have 3 little Blue yellow tails, Crashed coral and live sand, Everything is going great. Do I need a protein skimmer if I am going to do Vodka drops? Any Info anybody could give me also on what my next step should be I would be very great full. Thanks

theplantman

:welcomera to reef sanctuary. First step is to make sure your tank has cycled all the way. Give us some more info on your system. What are your water parameters testing at and what is your current filtration system. Next is it going to be a fish only tank or reef and how much if any live rock is in the tank, also what kind. This information will allow for some educated advice.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hi Jenn :wave: Glad you joined us here at Reef Sanctuary!
After 5 posts you can share photos of your tank & filtration set up. Pictures are nice & they may help answer your questions about what you might need.
BEST WISHES for Your FISHES :biker