New Ricordea

Just wanted to update the thread for everyone debating what type of shroom this is. The color seems to be filling in very well... I think he is gonna pull through fine

Attachments

• shroom.JPG
    shroom.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 74

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
It does look a little better, but dont be discouraged if it does not make it all the way back.

hexedagain

Just wanted to update the thread for everyone debating what type of shroom this is. The color seems to be filling in very well... I think he is gonna pull through fine

Glad to see it looks like it will make it. The white one is without a doubt a baby yuma, as are the others on that rock.
Not trying to start this argument up again by any means.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
They look exactly like the baby yumas that have branched off from a big purple yuma that I have. I have majano in my small tank (too many), and the ones in the picture on page one are definitely not majanos.

reefer4200

I know someone in here was saying that only yumas has round beads only...if you look at a Actinodiscus mushroom they have very rounded beads along the mushroom themselves. So Wit was correct on that point, bt the second pic posted is a yuma IMO

Been a while since I updated... Shroom is going strong WOOT, hope this pic clears up any confusion on the species

Attachments

• shroom.JPG
    shroom.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 47