New Moderator

ReefLady

Staff member
The best team of mods on the Net just got even better.

Please welcome our newest moderator, Cheeks69.

Robert has been with us since the beginning, and has consistently shown himself to be the epitome of our community- friendly, helpful, thought provoking, and dedicated.

As always, it was tough choosing one person to become a moderator from a number of highly qualified members I consider excellent candidates. I do, however, plan to add another mod in the near future.

Please give Cheeks69 your congratulations and thanks in advance for what I'm sure will be an outstanding job as a ReefSanctuary Moderator.

Craig Manoukian

:bigbounce :guns: :swmfish: :dance: :apint: :wave: :crowd: :welcomera :jumprope:

All this emotion for the new mod and the qualifications Travis enumerated. Way to go Robert!

Witfull

Robert, welcome to the family,,there will be a ceremony followed by a blood oath,,,oops wrong family,,,glad to have ya!!

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Thanx Travis and everyone for their kind words :)
I have learned so much especially from the original members of RS about this great hobby and feel it's a privilege to help here as a moderator.

mps9506

congrats cheeks. don't let wit and max give you a hard time :) Wit wasn't joking about the ceremony :)

About time Robert gets to be a Mod!Congrats to you my friend!Keep the good work and as always your helpfull and knowledgeable opinions.

VINA