Need Help With ID..Tulip Anenomes or Majano?

hooked82

So I have done quite a bit of searching and have seen pictures of Majano that look like other pictures the people say are Tulip Anenomes, etc. etc. Maybe I didnt look in the right spot so I was hopeing I could get some help. I am buying 100lbs. of Fiji LR from a guy on Saturday($2.50/lb. so its hard to pass up.) Has good coraline growth, etc. Well he said that there isnt any Aiptasia otherwise I wouldnt buy but he said theres about 5 of these little guys. He says that they are Tulip Anenomes and I've seen pictures that look the same. I would love your guys' input though as I dont want to buy more rock and have it infested like the last batch I purchased. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

TulipAnenome.jpg

hooked82

But you would say that they are Tulip Anenomes correct? I have read that they are slow reproducers unline Aiptasia and Majano but who knows if that was correct. If anything I'll just take the one rock out and kill it off since its the only one that has any on it.

BoomerD

Everything I've ever read says that the "tulip anemones" are just majano anemones with a nice color. Even WWM makes the same claim. (do a search on their site) Definitely nicer looking, but still pests that can potentially spread all over a tank, just like the majanos...

http://www.wetwebmedia.com/marine/index.htm