My Piece of the Ocean

MINIATUS

After 18 months of Planning and buying I finally got My Tank up and running.I still have some rework of the rock to do and take some reading but here it is.

MINIATUS :hallo:

Picture060Medium2.jpg

Picture068Medium.jpg

Picture077Medium.jpg

Picture083Medium.jpg

Picture078Medium.jpg

Picture081Medium.jpg

MINIATUS

I have gone BB on this tank except for a piece of Starboard. If and when I get some clams I have built some small trays that will have some CC in them.

MINIATUS :hallo:

MINIATUS

Havent even thought about it. What i really would like is a small school of Anthias. And Wrasses, got to have Wrasses

MINIATUS

Craig Manoukian

Wicked looking stand and sump! Fantastic looking project buddy!

Alan, I would suggest moving the rock work far enough away from the sides and front glass so as to allow for a gloved hand to be able to get in and clean. Makes using a net much easier as well as there are less hang ups on the LR. JMHE!

Gina

RS STAFF
I would love to have Wrasses! They are beautiful fish!
Which ones are you looking at?

MINIATUS

Gina said:
I would love to have Wrasses! They are beautiful fish!
Which ones are you looking at?

Gina, anything in the Fairy wrasse group.Oh and I love 6 line wrssses.

MINIATUS

MINIATUS

Craig Manoukian said:
Alan, I would suggest moving the rock work far enough away from the sides and front glass so as to allow for a gloved hand to be able to get in and clean. Makes using a net much easier as well as there are less hang ups on the LR. JMHE!

I went around the rock with a Magnet and the rock on the right needs to be moved. Thats My project for tonite.

MINIATUS :)

MINIATUS

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I really appreciate it.

I do have a question for all you rock Gurus. This rock was cured ina large vat for over 3 months. What are the chances of this having a long cycle time.
Its just that the guy who is holding My LPSs would like Me to pick them up as He needs the room.

MINIATUS

MINIATUS

Craig Manoukian said:
Wicked looking stand and sump! Fantastic looking project buddy!

Thanks for pointing that out Craig, shifted the rock a bit now I can get the magnet thru without a problem.

MINIATUS

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Min, if the rock has been soaking in a saltwater vat for 3 months, it is already cured. Unless it has a few days shipping before it gets to you, it will be good to use immediately.