My NewRed Sea Max 250

RaysReef

Has been struck by the ban stick
I've always wanted a puffer or a cowfish or a boxfish. Something really exotic, but grow too quick for me..

Nice to see you back bodyguard, you're not around as much...

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Very nice, and good to see you reappear! Any problems with the puffers nipping at the other fish or your shrimp?

Sapphire

very cool pictures! Those puffers are cute when they're little.

Your mandarin is nice and fat too - nice job!

Your tank seems to have come along way in a short period of time

The Puffers pretty much leave other fish and corals alone! Just give it some time. They are young. The most aggressive fish is my Yellow Tang but even he's not too bad.

My Mandarin is by far my most favorite fish! When I first got him, all he did was hide but now he's always out!

OK, so now my clown is grown and is now the most aggressive fish in my tank! LOL Who would have guessed!

So it's been a while since I've done any updates on here. I've taken out all extra power heads and added the Vortech MP40W. Both Fish and coral love it! Now I'm considering a UV Sterilizer. Don't know about that one yet!

Ok so it's been a while! I bought a new Nikon D5000 DSLR camera and I was playing around with it! Here are some of the results!

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Very nice pictures indeed - nice corals, fish and clams, and the pooch picture was a great one!

Dweezil

Beautiful pictures! You have some great looking stuff but I must admit the Pooch picture was my favorite ;-)

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Love your pictures. Things look really healthy.

Must admit though, I got a fright when I was scrolling down and out popped your dog. Cute little fella though.

Leigh.