my LFS (YOU TUBE VIDEO)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Makes me want to go SHOPPING! I'm ready to go to the frag swap & see some irresistible corals next weekend :yehoo:
Thanks for sharing you trip to the LFS JellyBean :)

JellyBean41

We have lived in this town for nine years, last month my wife and daughter drag me into the store one visit and thats all it took.

I love the little yellow guy with the lite blue spots at the very end I want him SO bad:spinner: he is $90. I go see him every time I go in

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I saw one of those (he was $90.also) and I wanted to bring him home with me SO BAD! He came out & seemed to just be begging me to buy him....that's the day I bought my pair of clowns as my 1st fish. I have since read that the little yellow guys with blue spots are not easy to keep. It would have broken my heart for him to not live long in my tank so I'm glad I didn't buy him. I love my pair of clowns instead and they are easier to keep longer. But I sure know what you mean! :)

ReefApprentice

I almost bought a bsjf but didn't because they die from instental blockage due to sand.So naturely I settled for my bullseye jawfish.Hes a great specimen.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I love bsjf too (in fact RS has a special sub forum for them)

Bluespot Club

but have I read a lot of post... of members losing them :(

... not the most hardy fish, though lovely ones.