My 120 Reef Chronicle!

agentgreen

Hey can you give some more information on the equipment in the stand? I'm in research mode for a 120G and would like to know what you are using.

Thanks!

SeahorseBT

I have an ASM G2 for skimming,and BlueLine 55 HD External pump for a return.What else would you like to know?

SeahorseBT

I put in a peppermint shrimp from one of my other tanks and the anemones anre disappearing. Yeah! I'll get some pics tomorrow. I added a blue spot jawfish to this tank.

SeahorseBT

Tanks721.jpg

Tanks720.jpg

Tanks717.jpg

Tanks714.jpg

Tanks713.jpg

Tanks715.jpg

Tanks716.jpg

Tanks718.jpg

Tanks719.jpg

Tanks722.jpg

SeahorseBT

Thanks Frankie! It's a start, but certainly needs work. My dad had had that tang for about 6 years. He got it when it was the size of a quarter. He has been in a 75 his whole life so needless to say, he was happy to get this upgrade. The main reason I got my dad convinced to upgrade was telling him that the tang was too big for the tank and needed a bigger one.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Well if that is the case, your in luck! That tang is going to need another upgrade in about a year or so. :D

SeahorseBT

Yeah, he will have to find a new home. I don't think I am allowed to go any bigger. I didn't want him in there in the first place because I wanted to do a lot of small fish. Just don't tell my dad that...

SeahorseBT

Won't he out grow that tank fast? They are hard to find small.

I got a 10+ head dendro colony for this tank today. pics to come...

yungreefer2410

i have found them as small as three inchs, im looking for as small as possible, but he wont go in the tank till its mature six months