Mugshot thread!

bennyd

LoL Bryan! Is Cpt Skunkface a brindle blue also? I know Jess(Roxxy) is looking to breed her blue, but I think she's looking for a solid blue stud..

Here is Cpt. SkunkFace...

Old picture he was 8 mos old here, he is just over a year old now
012.jpg

he loves the taste of his boogers

naperenterprise

Man... if this guy does something wrong...NO ONE give him a hard time...LOL
LOL.... here is some metal!!! This is a picture from a few years ago, back when I had all the metal in my head.... Look at the spikes.... those are called trans dermal implants... yes it hurt... 1/2x1/2 plates were implanted under my skin right over my skull, they had 4ga. screw sockets that I could screw any random size spikes into... the ones in the picture were 1 1/2 inch, I also had 2 1/2 inch ones that I could put in.... those are long gone now I had them taken out due to problems that I had with them....

spikes-1.jpg

naperenterprise

Well I live really close to you guys... I thought you were comming over for some rock Benny.

Bryan does seem cool! I'm surprised we didnt hang out back in the day...lol
Yea, really... Bryan seems to be a REALLY nice guy! And besides, he's an Ohioan! I'm on his side! :jester:

bennyd

Well, I was going to, and for some reason I deleted all of my PM's :doh: so I forgot about speaking with you... But unfortunately, I'm not able to spend any money... I'm broke right now... I would have loved to have gotten some more live rock though.. :(

Well I live really close to you guys... I thought you were comming over for some rock Benny.

Bryan does seem cool! I'm surprised we didnt hang out back in the day...lol

framerguy

Claire..........uh,.. wow.........

........ .................

OK, I'm back,
Varga, mmmmmmmmm...chicken. Your GF has a terrific smile!

nikkipigtails

A new addition...

Olivia hid the camera so I had to take these with my phone.

We got a new puppy today. She's a rgorgeous red nosed pit bull I've named Cosmo. You can't really tell from the picture but she's got the most beautiful green eyes.

2lms02b.jpg

2iqg5.jpg