Mugshot thread!

JoJo

On Easter Vacation in Georgia

GAtruck.jpg

nikkipigtails

As long as you admit that the ball and chain were there before the wedding, you'll be ok!

Good to see you JoJo...I love the new Tundras!

JoJo

Thanks, we did some off roading, i couldnt get any pics of it because everyone wanted to be in the truck. my cousins chevy got stuck downhill, (after ragging me all day about me driving a foreign truck) so i got to show off. my wife pulled out her phone and got it on video

hoppy

No I havent seen it but will check it out... I love my dogs, I just ordered an American Bulldog... I pick him up this weekend.. he will be 7 weeks. I am getting him from the same breeder I got my Pit from. You have some great looking dogs also!

althea2you

aww your little girl is so cute!!!! and so are the pups! my bil has an american bulldog! great dog!! and cute as a button!!!!

JoJo

i really like to get the Sequoia for my wife, but she wants the Camry Hybrid since gas is so high. She thinks 2 V8's are crazy to have.

hoppy

Yeah Gas is a killer!!!! $3.39 a Gal here.. I have the Tundra with the 5.7 in it we have a v8 Grand Cherokee and we bought a Cavilier just to save on gas...
When summer gets here I only ride my bikes...