Mugshot thread!

JoJo

Thanks. Thats the Elwood sandwich, its delicous & more than enough. We go there everytime we go to Disney World (6-8 times a year)

boozeman

:bump:
with so many new members lately, I thought it a good idea to bump a few old threads to help us get to know one another better :invisible

Craig Manoukian

Here I am again, so you don't have to go back and search. Let's see some new members!

IMG_0118_edited.jpg

rlcline76

Aaah, a new fish forum to put my face. At the last fish site, the leaders were mad when I removed this pic. I do not know why. I am 31, have 2 kids, in a couple of years I will be too old to be a Senator's trophy-wife...

Cropped.jpg

tbittner

Great pic JoJo. I'm curious though, does she still have that nice, pleasant smile now that you've been spending time setting up your tank? :D

Stacef

This is me. I live with my boyfriend, I am originally from Michigan, but currently living in Iowa. We have 2 cats, 2 dogs, and 2 tanks, with a 3rd in progress. We are thinking, soon to put a sign on the door "Peting zoo $5" Anyways, here I am. :snshne:

My21st003.jpg

Melev

Aaah, a new fish forum to put my face. At the last fish site, the leaders were mad when I removed this pic. I do not know why. I am 31, have 2 kids, in a couple of years I will be too old to be a Senator's trophy-wife...

Cropped.jpg

Could you be farther away? :( 600 miles / 8.5 hours drive.

Oh well... it was nice to meet you anyway. Here's a recent picture:

melev_captainmorgan.jpg

elliottb

Alright, here I am at my sr prom. I am 19 and am going to school for biology. Possibley a masters in marine bio., but that has yet to be figured out. I have 3 tanks, a 55g reef, 40g breeder and a 20g frag. My 55 has a 20g sump, but all of these tanks are looped together under one system.

meatprom.jpg

If you want a real pic of me, here I am:

ugly-alan.jpg

Stacef

Yay Steph!! An updated pic, Do I see pantylines?? :dunno: haha

Elliott--I thought we all agreed you wouldn't put that pic up anywhere, it changes peoples perception of you..no WONDER your not getting any replies. :D