Mugshot thread!

KMP

i got some hair now, but this is the best i got...

536940.jpg

Charlie97L

i believe it's best use of carbon fiber or full body graphics for a car/truck show.

ah we all have sordid pasts.

su_mich

hey everyone. well, i'm in malaysia. so would like to share a pic on how i look. hehehe.
mylove002editedtf0.jpg

thats me n my gf

image143de1.jpg

thats my arowana named PEARL

KMP

hey kenny whats that award your holding up...best carbon fiber ??

My daugher wanted a truck show for her 13th birthday party. So I got the guys together from fordtruckworld.com and let the girls judge and hand out self-made certificates. This is my toy - what looks black is actually carbon fiber.

559029.jpg

437686.jpg

iluvzigz

PREMIUM
sweet ride there kenny ..love the lil blower you got there ...
i like the way you painted the CF on the front grill and hood to make a clean line running over the top nice ..dont have any CF onmy ride now but have in the past ..it can be a pain to keep up after it gets old (always having to buff it out) really nice man

charlie im sure what your saying is obvious but ive got a brain fart and just came home from work ...what language are you speaking??CF FTW!! l33t???? hahaha

mps9506

iluvzigz said:
charlie im sure what your saying is obvious but ive got a brain fart and just came home from work ...what language are you speaking??CF FTW!! l33t???? hahaha
"carbon fiber for the win. leet"
an example of "leet speak," common in gamer and hacker communities and forums.
If interested here is some info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet_speak

jimeluiz

This is Luiz and I (I'm on the left) wearing our Reef Sanctuary sweatshirts!
"jimeluiz" = Jim & Luiz (the 'e' being 'and' in Portuguese. Luiz is from Brazil.)

Attachments

• jimeluiz.JPG
    jimeluiz.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 905