Montanareefer's 60 Gallon Cube Tank

Gina

RS STAFF
Hello there Johnny! Welcome back! Glad to see everything is finally coming together for you. The tank looks great! Can't wait to see it with the LR in. So, what the heck you been up to these past several months? Besides putting everything together!

wooddood

the wood dude
:turntable lookin good flash now git-r done lol. really cant wait to see that puppy stocked and running good luck buddy.

dave. :smoking:

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
60 gallon cube tank

ok is this what you all have been waiting for....Not a good pic as things have to settle down and the little bubbles leave the acrylic walls of the tank.:)
23Picture_029-med.jpg

Gina

RS STAFF
Yep! That be it! So, how excited are you to finally see your cube come to life? Can't wait to see it with corals and fish!

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Thanks everyone for the compliments and following this thread....more pics will follow in the coming months...

Gina nice to see you and it has been along time away from here...lots of changes on the home front but doing well...Johnny:)

Gina

RS STAFF
Good to hear your doing well! We'll have to play catch up! Still have your Mantis?

BoomerD

"S'bout dammed time bud...Some people will do anything to get out of setting up a new tank...including have a heart attack and nearly die, that kind of lazy thing!!

LOL!! Glad to see ya makin a comeback old friend...
When you get time, fill us in on all the news...remember, inquiring minds want to know!!

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Hey Johnny! Good to see you! The new tank looks great! Can't wait to see more pics, and I'm glad to hear you are doing well.

TDEVIL

hay, there's the Johnny we all know

im really happy for you, and i know you have a smile from ear to ear

looks great

Jay

mnreefman

omg johnny.... i see ROCK... omg THAR BE LIFE!!!!!
congrats.... now hurry up that cycle process,,,, get that bugger stocked