Montanareefer

GrendelPrime

i just found out a few min ago that johnny A.K.A. montanareefer just suffered from a heart attack sometime today this is an IM from his wife... hello- this is Johnnys wife-Johnny almost didn't make it today-He had a heart attack-so please tell the fish members as I don't know how to get there to tell them-thanks so much!, not sure how he is doing but as soon as i find out more info i will let everyone know how he is doing

Witfull

i just talked to Pat, they are hopefull,,,but its time to put prayer to the air! she is very shaken, but the kids are there with her. john is resting now. all they can do is wait and see.

wooddood

the wood dude
thanks guys for the onfo. i just joined the chat room and found out from dave (reeferaddict) and he told me it was posted here. if anyone hears anything new please let me asap. i was'nt in chat all day so this is tough news for for me to hear. witt if you hear anything let me know, thanks all.

dave.:(

ps witt im going to pm you my # so you can call me if you hear anything.thanks

dave.

Playa

Thanx for teh update Witt.

What a bummer to hear this news:-(

Get well soon bud, you will come back from this one stronger than ever.

Luis

BoomerD

:( :( Very sad news...Please pass on to Johnny & the family my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

addict

St. Patrick hospital has an 'e-mail a patient form' so that you can send a message to a patient via a staffmember.

If you'd like to send Johnny a message, the link is here: E-mail a patient
His full name is John Bessette

Thanks.

P.S. Get better soon Johnny... we all miss ya already. :(

[edit]fixed link and added name.

Last edited: