May 2010 POTM Contest!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:D It's photo contest time again so start uploading your photos!

May's contest theme will be "Top-Down photos". Any can be full tank, coral, fish, invert, so long as it's take from the top of the tank!

This month's contest is sponsored by Eric. Thank you Eric! :thumbup: The winner will receive a four frag racks from Browntrout with Reef Sanctuary engraved on them :bouncer:

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
1) ONE photo per contestant,
2) No heavily photoshopped photos are allowed. The photos should be as raw/normal/untouched as possible. Minimal editing such as cropping, brightness/contrast adjustments, and resizing are acceptable.
3) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank).
4) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
5) Photos MUST be uploaded to the May 2010 POTMgallery by midnight (EST) April 30th.
Sorry, no moderators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all uploaded photos will be available May 1st and will remain open through the 10th.

NOTE:
Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll!
May 2010 POTM gallery

Last edited:

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
You are all very welcome!

Now, let's see how creative you can get to block the reflections, surface currents, and other eliments that will pose a problem witha top down shot :)

I was trying to take a top down shot right now and found out my camera doesnt work so well underwater... haha. Luckily it was just the tip and i was able to dry it with no SW damage. No more trying that so i hope i got a decent shot for this month...

Not the best but i just want to be entered! :yup:
Which one?
Dont mind the zoas... he climbed all over them forcing them to close.
DSC00609.jpg

DSC00608.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

zigginit

thats a nice pic. was that in a past contest because it looks like something iv seen before. maybe its just cuz i saw your name before.

K L R

What do you think of these?

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0620-1.jpg

More to come soo im just trying to decide which 1 to enter....these are under leds

zigginit

dang snappy i got to give it to you... thats a freaking great photo. im not sure anyone can beat that. i think ill still enter but ill vote for you hehe :)
im going to save that as my wallpaper