Made a website for my tank

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Wowzer~~~ Excellent job on the web site... and your tank.. OMG! Very beautiful!!! Your design, flow, equipment, ..everything is top notch. I am indeed impressed! Thanks for sharing. :)

Witfull

wheres the pic of you falling in?,,,lol

good to see you put it all together in a great looking site,,i loved the slideshow!

Gina

RS STAFF
Very impressive!! I really like the Autoplay for the slide show! Very nice. I was looking at the pictures and the only one that wouldn't show up for me was the Kalk Reactor pic. All I got was the popular box and little red x.

Brucey

Hi Mike. Glad you finally got your weeb site up and running matey. One small point that would make it feel really nice, when you select the top drop down menus, eg . . Gallery . . . when you move down the selections (building of the beast, SPS Coral pic gallery) etc etc etc, it would be nice to see the choice you are hovering over change colour or get highlighted. Seen it on other websites, thought it would look nice hear. Don't ask me how to do . . . . I haven't got a clue . . . . :)
Brucey

Well done Mike!I like every pic.I see that your ligthing are Radiums bulbs(I use them too)Do you use any actinics?Can you tell me what are your water parameters?
Again Mike your tank is beautiful!

VINA

mojoreef

Just a reefer
thanks again folks!

Dave those pictures are locked into a private vualt, lol

Brucey thats to funny, it came the way you mentioned and I did something to screw that up, lol I will look into more.

Vina just the radiums, and no actinics. As per water parameters its the following

salinity is 1.027
calcium = 420
alk = 9
mag = 1190
p=0
n=0
PH= 8.45 to 8.30

thanks

mike

Newt

Mojo for being an "amateur" you sure put together one heck of a site. I love the layout, and your pics are incredible. Nicely done!

What program did you use to put it together?

rckmtl

JKreef said:
Mojo for being an "amateur" you sure put together one heck of a site.

I agree! The site looks totally slick. Would think you've been setting them up for a long time. It's nice to be able to see all those pics in one place.

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Thanks Ellen

JK I actually went to a template place and bought the template and then re programed to suit my stuff. It was a lot easier then I thought it would be

MIke