Macna 2012

yankieman

MACNA 2012 in Dallas Tx is a week and half away and Im wondering if any RS folks are attending? my wife and I are going and driving down from Illinois , would love to have a RS get together with any others attending,,,? its going to be great event!!

Doogle

That's dedication! I would love to go but having a 1 month old newborn would make it a long trip. I'm sure your gonna see some cool stuff there ! You'll have to report on all the cool equipment and stuff that's coming out.

yankieman

This will be my second MACNA ,, last year it was awesome and I expect this year to be better ,the speakers are great and I learned so much last year ,, this year we are going a few days early and making it a week vacation ,,,If you ever get a chance to go its worth it,,,

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I'm going. It's too close to Little Rock to not go. This will be my first, and I'm looking forward to it.

CarmieJo

Replacing the roof on our house has impacted the budget and I'm not going to be able to go to MACNA this year. :cry1: I have a Full Conference Pass (currently $169 and will be $189 at the door) for sale for only $100! Please PM me if you are interested.

yankieman

Replacing the roof on our house has impacted the budget and I'm not going to be able to go to MACNA this year. :cry1: I have a Full Conference Pass (currently $169 and will be $189 at the door) for sale for only $100! Please PM me if you are interested.

Thats to bad you cant make it,, but thats a good price I hope someone takes you up on it ,,,,

Blue Space

I'm sure someone will take it off your hands. I went last year and had an absolute blast. So much to see, lots of freebees (especially for full pass), lots of fellow reefers and well known authors in the field to talk to. I would be going down but due to work it's just not in the cards this year. I'm sure Dallas will be a good time!

yankieman

I'm sure someone will take it off your hands. I went last year and had an absolute blast. So much to see, lots of freebees (especially for full pass), lots of fellow reefers and well known authors in the field to talk to. I would be going down but due to work it's just not in the cards this year. I'm sure Dallas will be a good time!

Too bad you cant make it again Blue I rem you was there last year but we didnt get a chance to meet up ,, hopefully you can make it next year ,, we are going to try and make it a yearly vacation and spend extra time to see a bit of the cities they pick each year ,,,

Blue Space

Yeah! That would be really cool to hang with the RS crew during the dinner, bragging about all of the new equipment we saw and corals that caught our eyes. Do you know where it's gonna be next year? I haven't looked yet so don't know if it's posted yet. They always sell tickets for the following year at a discount there at MACNA. When you find out let me know. I'm hoping it'll be somewhere on the east coast. If it's in Florida then I'll have to plan a couple dives while I'm there.

yankieman

Yeah! That would be really cool to hang with the RS crew during the dinner, bragging about all of the new equipment we saw and corals that caught our eyes. Do you know where it's gonna be next year? I haven't looked yet so don't know if it's posted yet. They always sell tickets for the following year at a discount there at MACNA. When you find out let me know. I'm hoping it'll be somewhere on the east coast. If it's in Florida then I'll have to plan a couple dives while I'm there.

I think they will announce it at the Sat night banquet ,,,I will let you know when I hear ,, and yes they sell discounted tickets for next year , I got mine last year right after MACNA for $85 per ticket which is half price ,,,

steved13

PREMIUM
I've changed my mind. I decided I haven't taken any time in a few years, so what if it's short notice, I've rearranged on short notice for others before.

I'm going!

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
IF i used my vacation time to go to that, my wife would do Terrrrrrrrible things to me.. I couldnt convince her to go at gunpoint, so i guess thats a no. Im going to be down by dallas on the 5th, but only to exchange tanks with a fellow aquariast. his big tank, for my two smaller ones.