Kevin's little 5 gallon pico

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
+1^ DITTO! Been missing you on the board Kevin...good to see your post & super AWESOME PICTURES! :thumbup:

Tokalosh

AWSOME, I'm thinking of following suite, but I would like to know if a skimmer is required for this type of setup?

Tok

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Gorgeous photos! And fantastic growth! Welcome back! I was wondering where you went off to...

Thanks Mayja. It is koi season over here and have been busy with all the activities around there :)

+1^ DITTO! Been missing you on the board Kevin...good to see your post & super AWESOME PICTURES! :thumbup:

haha many thanks again Diana :)

AWSOME, I'm thinking of following suite, but I would like to know if a skimmer is required for this type of setup?

Tok

Thanks Tok. No skimmer required, just keep up with the weekly water changes and you'll be fine.

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Quick update. Most stuff growing including aiptasia lol Dottyback jumped though.

11337688864_daae3b067f_b.jpg

11337667796_2eb844dc48_b.jpg

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Looks Pretty Kevin! Those BRIGHT GREEN PALYS really add a nice splash of color :snshne:
You need to stay in control of those aiptastia monsters. :guns:
Been meaning to ask about Clown Breeding set-up...How are your Clowns?? :fishy::fishy:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
This thread needs an UPDATE!!
(And Kevin needs to show up on a more regular basis again, your friends are missing YOU Kevin!!)
:crowd::coffee2::tennis::bluesbros::crowd:

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
KEEVVVIIINNNN, come back to usssss :p would love to hear from you mate! Hope all is well :)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I think maybe Kevin went fishing & forgot to come back :cry1:
I'm sure missing Your RS contributions Kev...hop back in here &
:bouncer:TALK TO US :bouncer:

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Hopefully all is well with you Kevin :) We all would sure love to hear an update from you :)
I hate to pester :p but we do love your contributions and would love to hear an update from you :)

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
My apologies everyone. I've sold off all my marine stuff to my friends so I'm basically only left with my koi pond and my dogs. Been helping out quite a bit at the local animal shelter though :)

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hi Kevin :wave: :hug1:
Please say that you are getting an even BIGGER TANK now!!
You did SO GOOD and had a BEAUTIUL little tank....I've really missed you here at RS!
You do know that saltwater stays in your blood forever, right?
Glad you checked in & let us know.
Are you shopping for a tank now?? I can only wish ;)

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Unfortunately not in the near future as my workload is pretty heavy and I'm planning to adopt a 3rd dog. Pretty sure the 3 furballs will take up whatever time I have left :drown:

Oxylebius

So do you still have the koi pond? Any new tanks in your future? How about some pics of the dogs and koi pond?

I saw you posting over on wrangy's thread, so I know you were around lurking recently!!