Kevin's little 5 gallon pico

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Reposting the tank video shot after hackers took out our postings in RS few days ago. I'm thinking of adding a couple of acropora frags

[video=youtube;SDhtlRRKhqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDhtlRRKhqc[/video]

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
That's a BEAUTIFUL VIDEO Kevin! Love how the wrasse swims in & out of the rocks :D
I'm not seeing much room for any more frags. It has all grown in very nicely, good job!!

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
That's a BEAUTIFUL VIDEO Kevin! Love how the wrasse swims in & out of the rocks :D
I'm not seeing much room for any more frags. It has all grown in very nicely, good job!!

Thanks Diana. Yea she's an active one darting everywhere and you're right, I don't have any more room for frags...oh no! lol

You can never go wrong with acro! :D I love your pico mate!!

Thanks again mate. Looks like I ran out of room for acros haha

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Here's a colony of zoas that are quite rare over here. I've only seen them once and was lucky enough to get this. They give out a flourescent yellow under blues :)

9837617533_90d93a073c_c.jpg

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Thanks Diana. Yea she's an active one darting everywhere and you're right, I don't have any more room for frags...oh no! lol

Thanks again mate. Looks like I ran out of room for acros haha

YOU NEED A HUGE REEF TANK ASAP....:yup:

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
If there was something truly worth drooling over this zoa garden would be one of those things I would happily ruin my keyboard for!! :p :yup:

Flreefkid88

This thing is down right amazing !!! I'm loving how much you managed to fit into the 5 gallon !!! Did you ever add the sps frags ?

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Many thanks everyone :) Unfortunately I didn't add the sps frags because I've really run out of space LOL.

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Thanks Dom. Everyone's doing fine except the sixline who decided to fly out of the tank few weeks back.

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Thanks Dom. Everyone's doing fine except the sixline who decided to fly out of the tank few weeks back.

Good to hear :) That's unfortunate :( They are quite bad jumpers. Any thoughts on a replacement or just going to leave it with the dottyback? :)

Bigger doesn't have to be better (now now ladies, calm down).

Every now and then just like the 'oooh my 750 gallon aquarium', the smallest aquarium has massive attitude.

Perfect example of why small nano tanks have a place in any home.

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Thanks Wrangy and Reef Commando :)

Sorry been away for awhile but here are some updated shots of my pico.

Full tank shot with coraline growing everywhere.

10708507614_0502eaa0b7_b.jpg

Favite has now overgrown the frag plug

10708488495_1fe35fca7e_b.jpg

Montipora growing well and is sending out defensive feelers just after a waterchange.

10708585794_c0f54b80f0_b.jpg

Grumpy "Sabre" the Dottyback saying hi.

10708726183_b9fe2d53e0_b.jpg

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Gorgeous photos! And fantastic growth! Welcome back! I was wondering where you went off to...