Just my fish?

This may be a strange question. But both of my fish have a part of the tank that they try to attack. They don't do it at the same time. But periodically I'll look over and my Royal Gramma is freaking out and acting like it's trying to attack it's reflection. Then later in the day I'll find my Scooter Blenny acting like he's attacking the same area.

Otherwise they both look/act healthy. Are they just messing with their reflections or is there some other strange reason they are doing this. Nothing surprises me in this hobby!:smirk:

lcstorc

My silly fishies love to play w/their reflection. Particularly the maroon clown. Sometimes he gets downright mean with himself to the point that I am allowing the corraline to grow over the mirror and eliminate their ability to attack their reflection. I would guess yours are doing the same thing.

Witfull

your using a salt mix that is low in Lithium. go to your family doctor and get a script, and dose to increase levels~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I tried that once Wit.. all the fish just sat on the bottom and stared at eachother :rolleyes: It made the skimmer go nuts too...

LOL! Oh good, so the xanax I dropped in the tank earlier should help then!:D

Glad to know they're just loony fish!:whstlr: