Just added My Dream Fish

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Wait a minute how do we know you really got one without a pic?:D

Congratulations on your regal tang and I was just looking at one today at the LFS but was in poor condition.:)

Maxx

Anybody seen a pic of this thing???? I'm thinking Loch Ness monster here.....
:D
Nick

Gumby

A pic will have to wait till after christmas, our current digital camera is not working. We, the wife and I, are hoping for a new one for christmas.

Besides, the little guy has not come out of his new hidy hole yet. Its been since 4pm yesterday. I am hoping everthing is ok.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Regal's LOVE to hide! Mine used to get in places where I was certain it was stuck! LOL.. but it knew exactly what it was doing. :)

Gumby

i'm relieved.

The regal just came out, but movement outside of the tank (kids, dog, us) makes him go right back into the hole.

I got seaweed selects in the tank to eat until I can get some good nori. Is that good stuff? (the seeweed selects?)

Last edited:

Gumby

Update: He is out and swimming around. It seems like he has taken a liking to the Royal Gramma's home. The Gramma does not seem to be happy about it.

I do see something that concerns me. One side of the Regal is almost an indention or two that look like he has not eaten. I did not see this at the store. I did feed them just a little while ago and it did not look like he ate anything, he just swam around the guys who were eating.

I movedd the seaweed select up closer to a spot where all of the fish congregate. Hopefully that will help.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Once he finds the seaweed, he'll tear into it!! Just give him another day.

Don't you hate it when a fish is skinny... I purchased my powder blue from saltwaterfish.com and I thought it might die because it was very thin. I could see it's bones :(. It eats like a pig now though and has gained a lot of weight.