Jumping in head first

Fenwick

Hello all. After going to the lfs to get a replacement 10 gal tank for a chiclid that was given to me, I came home with a 38gal setup. After getting a peacock bass for the tank I realized that I needed a bigger tank. My fiance then bought me a 125gal tank for x-mas. After putting the fish in my 125gal I got the urge to change over my 38gal to sw, and after spending over 50$ a month to feed my peacock bass I decided it couldnt cost much more to change the 125 over also (ha ha ha). I have turned my 125 into a fowlr and the 38gal into a reef. I have many pictures if someone could walk me thru putting them on this site. Thanks in advance for all the info and help.

Keith

Gina

RS STAFF
Hello and Welcome to RS!

My daughter lives in Jeffersonville!
Glad you found us!

Fenwick

$50 a month to feed my peacock bass, redtail catfish, and albino channel cat. It took at least 125 or more large goldfish a month plus ghost shrimp for some of the smaller fish.

P1000201_1_.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

tmc

welcome, if you are used to spending $50/month on this hobby then you will go a long way in the salt water world. :D good luck, you are in the best place you could be to learn this hobby. the mods are great and everyone is friendly.
tmc