July 2010 POTM Contest~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:D It's photo contest time again so start uploading your photos!

July's contest theme will be "red, white or blue reef inhabitants including corals, fish, mobile inverts, etc"! Any RED, WHITE or BLUE inhabitant in your aquarium!

This month's contest is sponsored by Eric. Thank you Eric! :thumbup: The winner will receive a new Refractometer model RHS-10ATC :bouncer:

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
1) ONE photo per contestant,
2) No heavily photoshopped photos are allowed. The photos should be as raw/normal/untouched as possible. Minimal editing such as cropping, brightness/contrast adjustments, and resizing are acceptable.
3) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank).
4) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
5) Photos MUST be uploaded to the July 2010 POTM Gallery by midnight (EST) June 30th.
Sorry, no moderators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all uploaded photos will be available July 1st and will remain open through the 10th.

NOTE:
Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll!
July 2010 POTM Gallery

K L R

Should i enter
IMG_1692.jpg

or

IMG_1764.jpg

Here is my photo. Best one I could find! Ive never entered into a potm contest so this is my first go round. I know nothing about cameras except to point and click.
bloudamsels.jpg

GrendelPrime

i can tell this months contest is gonna be a tough 1 theres already killer pics and choosing just 1 is gonna be hard

sambrinar

Don't forget to upload your photos into the gallery, so far I only see 3

KLR # 2, both of them are AWESOME shots

goldenmean

I need help in choosing between these two
I will move one of the out of the contest gallery

2 red & blue
Red_Blue.jpg

red & blue
Red_Blue_2.jpg