Judge my Rics!

fivel

It seems like every time I read a post that Al is commenting on there's some mention of food... cinnamon rolls yesterday and now dipping dots... ugh.. you're killing me here :p

On topic of the Rics... I think they look great - so stop worrying :)

Jess

Hi Sara!!:nekid:

Ok you guys this is so weird. I just went home for lunch to find my Rics in a totally different spot! The one time I inquire as to whether they are happy and now they have moved!!!!

As of last night or this morning they were here:
0620091722.jpg

And now:
0722091143.jpg

0722091123.jpg

Now that the spot is "empty", I can see that the flow is hitting it pretty hard. Of course, the perfect flow for my Leather is making the Rics mad. Of course! Grrrrrrr reefing!! Just kidding. I heart reefing.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
LOL. That's better. Good to see you too! It's been a while. You guys still chat?

It's good to be SEEN!!

I haven't chatted in AGES! Actually the last time I was in there I'm pretty sure you was too :)

fivel Dipping Dots are one of my MOST favorite foods! Maybe even my MOST fav food!!

Now I'm getting hungry!!

Jess

Yes dodo bird I told you that when I text you earlier! That's why I'm so confused. What, did all the Rics grab there ores and set sail?

BTW, I had just turned the tank lights on so thats why they look all teeny tiny.

Jess

P.s. I just ate a sunflower seed that tasted like Lemon-scented household cleaner. Just thought I'd throw that in there. I might be dead in two minutes!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Either you have something in there that pushed them around (you have urchins don't you) or you've got some SERIOUS flow!

zy112

Thats pretty odd, I've never seen any kind of movement like that in my tank, especially being attached to a rock.

Jess

Either you have something in there that pushed them around (you have urchins don't you) or you've got some SERIOUS flow!

I do have urchins. A tuxedo and then two mystery "we birthed ourselves" long spinys. That was my first thought too. I bet between them and the flow it was pretty easy to move them!

They are trying to get out of your tank and into mine. That's all.
Somehow I don't think that's what's happening!!!! :nono:

Jess

Thats pretty odd, I've never seen any kind of movement like that in my tank, especially being attached to a rock.

That's what I'm screamin. So weird. And today of all days! The day I start this post. Pretty funny. They must be laughing at me.

Jess

I swear Al that's what they're doing! I literally laughed out loud when I got home and saw that. I was like NO WAY! :stars:

Sup Jess.

Hey, if you want your rics to mutliply quicker. Try spot feeding them with phyto. I began adding Phyto 2 to my tank and my rics have taken off. My orange one has split 3 times already and my green one is about to split.

carmexx

Hey you two are having way too much fun. LOL:) Anyway Jess are those Eclipse Zoas you got there? They look good. And I am definately jealous of the Rics. Good color!!

Jess

Hey carmexx, I have no clue what those zoas are. They just came on the rock that the rics came on. Got from someone off Craigslist. I'm gonna put up a thread to see if anyone can ID!