Jason's 650S white

Wolffman64

That should improve when you get the Alk and Mag up. I tried a different salt for a while (instead of RS Coral pro), that really dropped the Mag and Alk down, and as a follow up the Ph. I quite quickly got the Alk back up, but the Ph was still too low (7.9). In the last two weeks, I have managed to get both Alk and Mag up to correct levels, with a combination of dosing and water changes, and the Ph is now back automatically where it should be (8.2-8.4).

Have you got a dosing pump, or do you dose manually? I Dose manually for Calc and Mag, but use dosing pump for Alk.

All of the above is of course for the RSM250.

byronredsea

That should improve when you get the Alk and Mag up. I tried a different salt for a while (instead of RS Coral pro), that really dropped the Mag and Alk down, and as a follow up the Ph. I quite quickly got the Alk back up, but the Ph was still too low (7.9). In the last two weeks, I have managed to get both Alk and Mag up to correct levels, with a combination of dosing and water changes, and the Ph is now back automatically where it should be (8.2-8.4).

Have you got a dosing pump, or do you dose manually? I Dose manually for Calc and Mag, but use dosing pump for Alk.

All of the above is of course for the RSM250.

Manual dosing i have been very slack in the last 4 months

Wolffman64

It's so easy to forget, that's why I bought a really cheap dosing pump from china. It works and it does the job. It might not be perfect in dosing, but definitely good enough.

byronredsea

Were do i start, Daughter was in a car crash She has brain damage , tank crashed from neglect most coral is stuffed fish are doing ok ,but family is all alive so cant complain

Choff

Wow. I really hope the best for your daughter. That is terrible news. So sorry man.

...stupid auto correct

Wolffman64

Mate, that's absolutely horrible, I don't know what to say, apart from how sorry I am to hear this!!

Our kids are the most precious thing we have, I can't even begin to understand how horrible this must be for you and your family.

I hope she is getting better and receiving the care she needs. My wife is a speech pathologist, so I do know a bit what this means, and that with the right care lot can be fixed. My best wishes for you and your family, and hope for a good recovery.

/Jan

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I am truly sorry to hear about your daughter. My family truly hopes for the best for all of you. We will be thinking of your during this holiday season.

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I too, am very sorry to hear about your daughter. Know that you have positive thoughts and prayers from the other side of the pond.