January 2012 POTM Contest!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:) January's contest theme will be "YOUR favorite photo"!! Any photo as long as it is from YOUR aquarium(s)! Let us see your favorite fish, coral, rock, hitchhiker, full tank shot or whatever! Now is your chance to win the latest and much anticipated book brought to you by Tony Vargas, published by Julian Sprung, Preface by Charles Delbeek and the Forward by Dr. Sanjay Joshi!!! From beginner to expert, this book is a must for your Marine Reef Tank Library. So jump in and share your favorite photo with the RS Community!:) The Coral Reef Aquarium: From Inception to Completion (Oceonographic Series) [Hardcover]

This month is sponsored by Uslanja! A big THANK YOU to Uslanja for this awesome prize! :thumbup:

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
1) ONE photo per contestant,

2) No heavily photoshopped photos are allowed. The photos should be as raw/normal/untouched as possible. Minimal editing such as cropping, brightness/contrast adjustments, and resizing are acceptable.

3) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank).

4) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,

5) Past winners will be ineligible from entering future contests for a period of six (6) months - let's give others a chance to win.

6) Photos MUST be uploaded to the January 2012 POTM Gallery by midnight (EST) January 31st.

Sorry, no moderators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all uploaded photos will be available after the upload deadline date.

NOTE: Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll!
January 2012 POTM Gallery

Last edited:

Uslanja

Oh Wow!! We have been anxiously waiting for this months POTM contest!!! So everyone..... lots of pictures PLEASE!!!!!!!

catran

What is the max photo file size again?

Thanks Dave and Tracy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Max size, I'm not sure but somewhere around 800x600 is a good size. Doesn't have to be exact just not huge.

tnwillia

I'll start it off, my favorite FTS prior to my crash last year......

IMG_0436_1-1.jpg

tommyboynj

Here's mine. This guy is unfortunately no longer with us. Went carpet surfing a while back. I've been on the hunt for a replacement but none I've seen have the coloration he had.

e5c73993.jpg