January '07 Photo Contest

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
biggrinbounce.gif
It's photo contest time again!!

January's photo contest theme will be Zoanthids!

Winning photo will be paraded on our home page for one month AND will also receive a Tsunami ATO from Champion Lighting & Supply! :thumbup:

Please review the entry regulations below and GOOD LUCK!!

Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank) and must be of a zoanthid coral.

3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to this gallery by
midnight (EST) December 31st
: January '07 Photo Contest Gallery

Sorry, no moderators or administrators allowed to play in this game.

A voting poll for all submitted photos will be available January1st and will remain open through the 8th. The winner will be announced on January 9th.

Once you upload your photo into the January '07 Photo Contest Gallery, please post it here in this thread so we can see it!

Karma to all contestants~~
smile.gif

Frankie

RS STAFF
ARRRRRGG! another thing i can't keep in my tank! Im going out to buy my kid some corals for her nano!

DrBCool

Darn can you do a photo contest of some base coral ?...LMAO I have some of that I can photograph .. Or hey how about some live rock I can get in on the fun there ...lol ... I got a better one yet how about a photo of water ;-) ..ROTF

No Zoos in my 7 week old tank :-( Guess I will just have to droul over everyones nice photos of all the different colors and then try and vote on a good one ...:)

Good luck to all those with some Zoo's :)

Snelly40

wow, contest over already GREAT PIC jay, u just bursted my bubble :look:

i recently got some nice new zoos, neon green and orange and great, but ur pic takes the cake, im out :scram:

DrBCool

Nice shots guys .... :) Your pictures are all so clear ..

Hey snelly get your shots in they are just now taking entries I beleive :)

KMP

there is no way to pick a winner. these are incredible.

for those who have posted pics. can you share your tank specs (size, lighting) and how you care for these zoa's. perhaps i've just been penny pinching to much, but my zoa's are no where as beautiful as what you guys have posted.

aquaman3680

My tank is 90 gallons. I have 2 400 watt 12K mogul base halides. I have 2 seio 820 powerheads with a quiet one 5000 and an ASM G2 skimmer. Main thing with zoas is not too much light and they like bursts of flow. Those zoas started out as 5 pollypsa about a year ago