iPad 3 Revealed!

jpsika08

2-3 weeks! That sucks.... for you. :)

LMAO!! I knew I had to make the decision quick!

A bit off topic, but after owning Windows PCs my whole life & having enjoying my new iphone 4s so much...

I went to look at the ipads & ended up buying a 13.3" MacBook Air today :dance: now to learn the world of Lion (Apple's Mac Operating system) right now I can't even open or close a window... after all the years of PC, but I an loving the weight & thinness of my new Air

Congrats on the Mac Air, that's a beauty of machine, I personally have two PC's (Wouldn't live without one) but my wife has an iMac and I really like it.

So are these ipad thingies any good? We also have a 2-3week delay but i'm thinking of getting one, mainly for the F1 App. Slight overkill I know but i'm sure i'll use it for something else, well I know the kids will.

I'm going to use it for business. I love my iPhone, but I need something a bit more geriatric size.

That app is awesome! Live feed on that thing, pretty neat and expensive!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Anybody had experience with the kindle fire?

.....I'm a Myreeftoyours.com addict.

dmatt88

Amazing enough to keep a 14yr old boy entertained?

.....I'm a Myreeftoyours.com addict.

I heard that. I've watched movies and everything on it so far. Even got lost in the weird places of you tube surfing around for a couple of hours. Nothing I would have noticed. No hotter than my netbook.

-------
Please excuse typos and grammar, as this was sent using Tapatalk

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I've got one (not mine yet) and it's not had the first problem. Actually an organization I am on the board bought this one (65gb version) and we're selling raffle tickets for it for only $5. We're all hoping to win it LOL!

It's been rock solid the couple of times I've used it and no battery or over heating problems thus far.

lethal

A question on these ipad thingies. The laptop that I occassionally use at home is about to die and I was wondering if these ipads do the same job? Am I better off buying another laptop? I just use it mainly for the net.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Matt is exactly right. Very few people will actually "replace" a computer or laptop with an iPad. They are more of a FUN thing to have around rather than a computer replacement.

It won't replace a laptop as said.

This is one of the most useful things I have ever bought. Wish I didn't have to mind the battery so much, or wished maybe it recharged faster than it does, but I'm in love. Shhhhh, no one tell Siri.

dmatt88

It won't replace a laptop as said.

This is one of the most useful things I have ever bought. Wish I didn't have to mind the battery so much, or wished maybe it recharged faster than it does, but I'm in love. Shhhhh, no one tell Siri.

Haha.

.........yep. I'm a reefer.

RogerDiver

I'll take new iPad next month, since I'm software developer I need all versions for testing, it will never replace a portable computer for everything, it's not even the purpose of any tablet in market, but I confess that my preferred way todo web stuff (forums, surfing, youtube, reading in general) is with my iPad.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?nvb4ib