iPad 3 Revealed!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Perfect timing buddy. I was just reading the write up in the journal when ur thread hit.

......something smells fishy.

immerume2

Just in the new ipad Is going to include features that many DROID tabs already have. Wonder how many people will be setting up tents outside stores lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

lethal

$499 in Australia? I wish. No doubt we'll get ripped off as per usual.

PIMPALA

Just in the new ipad Is going to include features that many DROID tabs already have. Wonder how many people will be setting up tents outside stores lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

and yet, its still better. :p

dmatt88

O my it's the apple vs Google thread

........ disclaimer. this hobby empties wallets.

jpsika08

Hahahaha LET THE MATCH BEGIIIN!!! LOL

In my house there are already 2 ipads, one is mine and the other is my wife's, strike that, both are the kids iPads, we never get to used them as they get kidnapped by them LOL.

I'm getting the new one and let the little monsters keep mine hahahahaha

dmatt88

I'm sporting a Motorola tablet. I like em both. Depends on the app which id choose.

........ disclaimer. this hobby empties wallets.

lethal

I don't have an "i" anything. Does that make me not one of the cool guys? LOL

sk8rdn

Arr... I lost me "i" in the war at sea...

....Salt Creep Is Everywhere!....

jpsika08

Renee, when's your delivery date?

I'm about to preorder but date keeps pushing back, guess lots of demand on the product.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
A bit off topic, but after owning Windows PCs my whole life & having enjoying my new iphone 4s so much...

I went to look at the ipads & ended up buying a 13.3" MacBook Air today :dance: now to learn the world of Lion (Apple's Mac Operating system) right now I can't even open or close a window... after all the years of PC, but I an loving the weight & thinness of my new Air

lethal

So are these ipad thingies any good? We also have a 2-3week delay but i'm thinking of getting one, mainly for the F1 App. Slight overkill I know but i'm sure i'll use it for something else, well I know the kids will.