hitchhiker from whippet guy and Yankieman from the Miami show

kyle4201

The guys got together and gave me a mushroom rock from the Tanked show guys. That was 5 months ago. This just showed up last week. any ideas? If its not a bad thing its my 1st good hitchhiker. :)
20140126_232657_zps1bd3754c.jpg
20140126_232625_zps7473df52.jpg

btw,, do mushrooms move? I had a huge one close to it,, now its moved under the rock,, kinda weird. It was kinda moving I thought b4 this guy showed up.

slfcaptain

I dont know what the hitchhiker is but my mushrooms move. My mama mushroom to the other side of her frag plug and left a baby behind. Apparently any bit of flesh can turn into a new mushroom.

Could your hitchhiker be a baby mushroom? I can cant see anything in the photo, its early in the morning and I have morning blindness.

steve

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
It looks like a type of macroalgae to me and if it's that slow growing, I'd keep it. Looks cool, imo.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Really hard to tell what it is from the picture...what texture does it have when you touch it?
Is it stuck to the rock snugly or just in the center most part?

...And are all your fish doing good and back in the display tank now Kyle?
I feel like I'm behind on your fish updates :confused:

kyle4201

Really hard to tell what it is from the picture...what texture does it have when you touch it?
Is it stuck to the rock snugly or just in the center most part?

...And are all your fish doing good and back in the display tank now Kyle?
I feel like I'm behind on your fish updates :confused:

Its stuck to the rock i think, it hasnt moved but I havent tried to touch or mess with it. And Yes D, everything is in the MT, the Spiny puffer is in the aggressive tank and the dwarf lion and Huma trigger are in the QT and doing great!!!! After they go in the aggressive Ill only be putting about 3 or 4 more fish in my MT and ill be done and just enjoying my ocean view. :)

kyle4201

I looked at it, and its resembles it,, but def not. In the 2nd pic u can see a little tube thing hanging over the rock. Ill try to get some better pix tonight. :)