hi everyone

reefjeff

hi all
my name is jeff, i m from south east france
i joined your fourm because i ll soon get myself a 130D, and want to get as much info as possible, meet some new peeps and share some pictures...
hope eveyones is having fun
see ya around
peace
jeff

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hello :wave: and welcome to RS Jeff.

We're glad to have you here with us.

What's your experience level on SW and or Reefing? Regardless we're glad to have you here.

If you're researching "Technigue" and "Methods" about general reef keeping you may want to start here and get a firm understanding of the BASICS of reefing.
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...rs/33555-look-frequently-asked-questions.html

There are no REAL short-cuts here. Usually the short-cuts only get you into trouble faster.

Good luck and HAPPY REEFING :D

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Hi Jeff
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

The RSM 130D is a great AIO tank, make sure to come visit the rsm owners forum & start a tank thread :)

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea-max-owners-club/

sneaks03

Welcome to RS! Remember to take things slow and ask plenty of questions. The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked.

RaysReef

Has been struck by the ban stick
Welcome Jeff! You certainly will have a lot of fun with your Red Sea Max Aquarium.... :D

reefjeff

thanks for the warm welcome guys (and/or gals)
i already feel the love, i have no exp with sea water or reefing at all
this will be my first time, we all have to start somewhere...lol

it hasn t been long for me to find what i was looking for, went to my local shop this afternoon after registering at reefsanctuary and found a brand new rsm 130D for a very very good price, so i bought it
taking delivery tomorrow morning, will start the cycle process slowly and takin it from there
see ya around
peace
jeff

Sapphire

thanks for the warm welcome guys (and/or gals)
i already feel the love, i have no exp with sea water or reefing at all
this will be my first time, we all have to start somewhere...lol

it hasn t been long for me to find what i was looking for, went to my local shop this afternoon after registering at reefsanctuary and found a brand new rsm 130D for a very very good price, so i bought it
taking delivery tomorrow morning, will start the cycle process slowly and takin it from there
see ya around
peace
jeff

Welcme along! I have a RSM130 and it was my first tank too - I've had no experience with any kind of tank before - and I've now had my tank running for almost 2 years. Huge learning curve but I love it!