Hey ya'll

altaica215

Hello everyone
I've started a 24g Nano about 6 months ago now...learning everything the hard way. I just recently found this site and have been grateful ever since! I look foward to talking and sharing with you all.
Till then....:thumber:

24g Nano Cube
Coral Beauty
Clown
Yellow Tang
Purple Firefish
Pearly Jawfish
Pumping Xenia
Bulb Tip Anenome

lcstorc

Howdy Phil. I miss you guys on chat as well, but work upgraded my laptop to XP pro and I can't get MIRC, Java, or Trillion to work anymore. I have several people looking at the problem so hopefully I will be back soon.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:hallo: Hellow and welcome to RS!!

You need to rethink your stocking levels. Crowded tanks are not only stressful to the inhabitants but will usually keep the water loaded with nasties. For a 24 gal nano you have a lot of fish. The recommended stocking rate is 1" of adult sized fish for every 5 gallons.. you are WAY above that. Unless you have a huge sump that increases your water amount, I would consider getting rid of all but maybe 2 or 3 smaller fish. Also, the yellow tang needs a bigger tank since it is an active swimmer...

jowgafist

Congrats. But I have to agree with woodstock you have a lot of livestock for that tank. Don't let the Tang Police know.

MarbleShark

Minimum tank for a Yellow Tang is supposed to be 50 G and they need preferably a 48 min long tank.

Welcome and I wish you good luck!

iluvzigz

PREMIUM
Greeting and welcome to r.s. i was skeptic of putting a yellow in my 55..i ended up not...you should think about upgrading if you want to keep the tang..everything else sounds good..what kind of clown do you have...WELCOME!