Helloooooooooooooo ...

kathywithbirds

Been a while. Been doing this and that and working and not working and doing tanks and not doing tanks etc. etc. etc. etc. ......

So it's gonna be movin time this spring/summer!!! Have to sell the 75. There's little in it at this point but MiniMoe and MicroMoe (who ain't so micro lemme tell ya) and this brackish fish Mike raised in the 37g in NY who got too big for it fast. I'll have to look up this sucker. I'll prolly be selling stuff to the NJ reefers club... if I have time. I must have 150lbs of rock in that tank.

The 25 I won at MACNA is awesome. Currently there's a peppermint shrimp, lots o' bristleworms, a tiger goby in there somewhere and a few little corals. We're takin' that one.

When did the layout change? I'm a little behind.

~ Birds

kathywithbirds

Hi Glenn!

... mono argentis. Might be a mono sebae. The sebaes don't seem to have the nice yellow marks this one does. He's about, oh, I suck at estimates... 4 to 5 inches high? Maybe?

sambrinar

Kathy you haven't been gone that long. Lynn was a mod back in 2008 when i first started on here!! Where you moving to anyhow? Somewhere warmer?